Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Been a While...

This month as been crazy for me. I've been watching a friend's kids three times a week while she recoups from shoulder surgery. With my three and her two, I haven't been able to get anything done. I clean the house at least 3 times a day! Once before the kiddos come over, once while they nap, and right after bed time for my girls. I've been super exhausted, but when I have a free moment, I've been working on my middle daughter's birthday decorations! I will be posting all about her party, cake, and decorations after her party!

I've also been asked to make Curious George cake pops for a birthday party. I decided to have a trial run and I am glad that I did! After the 7th attempt, I finally found a method that works! I will be posting a tutorial on how to make these guys in a few days!


Until then, I hope all your crafting adventures are keeping you busy and happy!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment